readline.vim

  • Thilo Six
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hello Nikolai Weibull,

      (vim-dev cc'ed)

      you are listed in readline.vim as maintainer.
      Since readline.vim has been lastly updated readline has gained new features,
      therefor i have updated the listed keywords. Patch and updated readline.vim
      attached.

      I appreciate your past contributions and i would also appreciate i you would
      send an updated readline.vim to Bram.

      Best regards
      --
      bye Thilo

      4096R/0xC70B1A8F

    • Nikolai Weibull
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2011
        On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 22:15, Nikolai Weibull <now@...> wrote:
        > On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 20:09, Thilo Six <T.Six@...> wrote:

        >> you are listed in readline.vim as maintainer.
        >> Since readline.vim has been lastly updated readline has gained new features,
        >> therefor i have updated the listed keywords. Patch and updated readline.vim
        >> attached.
        >
        > I will review your patch and send it along to Bram as soon as possible.  Thanks!

        I rewrote it instead. It now matches readline 6.2 (2010-08-28).

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2011
          Nikolai Weibull wrote:

          > On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 22:15, Nikolai Weibull <now@...> wrote:
          > > On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 20:09, Thilo Six <T.Six@...> wrote:
          >
          > >> you are listed in readline.vim as maintainer.
          > >> Since readline.vim has been lastly updated readline has gained new
          > >> features,
          > >> therefor i have updated the listed keywords. Patch and updated
          > >> readline.vim attached.
          > >
          > > I will review your patch and send it along to Bram as soon as
          > > possible.  Thanks!
          >
          > I rewrote it instead. It now matches readline 6.2 (2010-08-28).

          Thanks. This is a big change, let me (or Nikolai) know if there are any
          problems. Otherwise it will go into the distribution soon.

          --
          The future isn't what it used to be.

        • Thilo Six
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2011
            Bram Moolenaar wrote the following on 02.05.2011 19:52

            Just resending here, google don't know me.. heh

            > Nikolai Weibull wrote:

            >>> I will review your patch and send it along to Bram as soon as
            >>> possible. Thanks!
            >>
            >> I rewrote it instead. It now matches readline 6.2 (2010-08-28).
            >
            > Thanks. This is a big change, let me (or Nikolai) know if there are any
            > problems. Otherwise it will go into the distribution soon.

            I have tested it here and AFAICT it is fine. Thanks Nikolai.

            --
            bye Thilo

            4096R/0xC70B1A8F