Re: Infinite loop in awk indentation

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
      Philipp Edelmann wrote:

      > On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 03:10:46PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > > Have you tried contacting the author, Erik Janssen?
      >
      > No, I haven't. The history in the file shows only two entries back in
      > 2002 and the repository shows no activity since the initial commit in
      > 2004, so I figured there is no active development going on and I could
      > just as well submit the bug fix directly. If you think it's more
      > appropriate, I can contact him and ask for his advice.

      Yes, always contact the original author or current maintainer.
      If there is no response we can think of other solutions.

      --
      BEDEVERE: Wait. Wait ... tell me, what also floats on water?
      ALL: Bread? No, no, no. Apples .... gravy ... very small rocks ...

    • Philipp Edelmann
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2011
        Dear Bram,

        On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 06:25:17PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > Yes, always contact the original author or current maintainer.
        > If there is no response we can think of other solutions.

        Erik just replied to me. In the next couple of days he is going to send
        you a fixed version along some patches that accumulated over the years.

        Cheers,
        Philipp