Re: Patch 7.3.152

  • Patrick Texier
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 11:49 PM
      Le Fri, 1 Apr 2011 19:58:35 +0200, Dominique Pellé wrote:

      > Patch 7.3.152 introduces a compilation warning with gcc:

      Using bcc 5.5.1, I get:

      Warning W8065 xxd.c 842: Call to function 'die' with no prototype in
      function main.
      --
      Patrick Texier

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 5:45 AM
        Patrick Texier wrote:

        > Le Fri, 1 Apr 2011 19:58:35 +0200, Dominique Pell=E9 wrote:
        >
        > > Patch 7.3.152 introduces a compilation warning with gcc:
        >
        > Using bcc 5.5.1, I get:
        >
        > Warning W8065 xxd.c 842: Call to function 'die' with no prototype in
        > function main.

        I'll fix that.

        --
        Westheimer's Discovery:
        A couple of months in the laboratory can

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 5:45 AM
          Dominique Pelle wrote:

          > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          >
          > > Patch 7.3.152
          > > Problem:    Xxd does not check for errors from library functions.
          > > Solution:   Add error checks. (Florian Zumbiehl)
          > > Files:      src/xxd/xxd.c
          >
          > Hi
          >
          > Patch 7.3.152 introduces a compilation warning with gcc:
          >
          > xxd.c:691: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous ‘else’
          >
          > Attached trivial patch fixes it.

          Thanks!

          --
          BLACK KNIGHT: The Black Knight always triumphs. Have at you!
          ARTHUR takes his last leg off. The BLACK KNIGHT's body lands upright.