mush.vim syntax file

  • nveid
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Not sure who this goes to anymore since sven guckes page no longer exists for the syntax files..   Though the last time I updated mush.vim was in 2005, I recently updated the syntax file with a current list of the functions/commands/flags for the language and posted it to vim online.  I guess whoever is responsible for incorporating this can put it within the next vim distribution.

      If there is a more appropriate place I should be sending this message please let me know, thank you. :)

      Rick L Bird
      “It seems to be a law of nature,
      inflexible and inexorable,
      that those who will not risk cannot win”

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
        Rick Bird wrote:

        > Not sure who this goes to anymore since sven guckes page no longer exists for
        > the syntax files.. Though the last time I updated mush.vim was in 2005, I
        > recently updated the syntax file with a current list of the
        > functions/commands/flags for the language and posted it to vim online.
        > I guess whoever is responsible for incorporating this can put it
        > within the next vim distribution.

        > If there is a more appropriate place I should be sending this message
        > please let me know, thank you. :)

        Please send updates for runtime files to me. You can send a copy to the
        Vim maillist, so that others can try it out.

        --
        DENNIS: Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing out
        swords ... that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme