mouse: please add new mouse mode

  • Dmitry E. Oboukhov
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      I use vim in terminals. I has already got accustomed to standard mouse
      behaviour so I don't use mouse in vim. But sometimes I want to use
      mouse to scroll text. In these cases I enable mouse by hand and
      disable it when I want to edit something.

      It would be nice if a user had a possibility to use his mouse for
      scrolling but the other mouse behaviour was standard.

      Could You add such mouse mode?
      --

      . ''`. Dmitry E. Oboukhov
      : :’ : email: unera@... jabber://UNera@...