[patch] netbeans: the cursor disappears in vim in a terminal

  • Xavier de Gaye
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      The cursor disappears after the processing of the 'setDot' netbeans
      command when vim runs in a terminal. Any further action (such as a
      movement key) turns back on the cursor.

      The attached patch to the current vim 7.3.138 fixes this problem.

      --
      Xavier

      Les Chemins de Lokoti: http://lokoti.alwaysdata.net

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
        Xavier de Gaye wrote:

        > The cursor disappears after the processing of the 'setDot' netbeans
        > command when vim runs in a terminal. Any further action (such as a
        > movement key) turns back on the cursor.
        >
        > The attached patch to the current vim 7.3.138 fixes this problem.

        Thanks, I'll look into it a bit later.

        --
        "It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say
        and then don't say it." -- Sam Levenson