Using dictionary functions for statusline, and commands

  • hari.rangarajan@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello All,

      I would appreciate if someone would comment if the following I'm trying is feasible. It does not work in the way that I'm attempting to. Thank you very much!

      let s:foo = {}

      function!  s:foo.myfunc() dict
      endfunction

      Can I do the following?

      1) set statusline=%=%{s:foo.myfunc()

      2)  command! -nargs=? -complete=customlist,s:foo.myfunc() MyCommand call xxx