Re: PATCH: v:register value with clipboard=unnamed,unnamedplus

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2011
      Ingo Karkat wrote:

      > On 06-Feb-2011 14:38, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      >
      > > They are in the todo list.
      >
      > Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
      > both outdated:
      > *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07
      >
      > Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat)
      > understand that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with
      > all those minor edits, but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org
      > each day?

      Before uploading runtime files I need to run a set of tests, takes a
      while. I try to do it more often, but well, doesn't always happen.

      201. When somebody asks you where you are, you tell them in which chat room.

    • H Xu
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2011
        On 2011/2/7 4:45, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > Ingo Karkat wrote:
        >
        >> On 06-Feb-2011 14:38, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >>
        >>> They are in the todo list.
        >>
        >> Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
        >> both outdated:
        >> *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07
        >>
        >> Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat)
        >> understand that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with
        >> all those minor edits, but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org
        >> each day?
        >
        > Before uploading runtime files I need to run a set of tests, takes a
        > while. I try to do it more often, but well, doesn't always happen.

        Hello Bram,

        Does it require a set of test to rsync todo.txt only?

        Regards,
        Hong Xu
        2011/2/7

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 7, 2011
          Hong Xu wrote:

          > On 2011/2/7 4:45, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

          > >> Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
          > >> both outdated:
          > >> *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07
          > >>
          > >> Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat)
          > >> understand that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with
          > >> all those minor edits, but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org
          > >> each day?
          > >
          > > Before uploading runtime files I need to run a set of tests, takes a
          > > while. I try to do it more often, but well, doesn't always happen.
          > >
          > Hello Bram,
          >
          > Does it require a set of test to rsync todo.txt only?

          I only push/upload the whole set of runtime files. I'm not going to
          make it more complicated.

          --
          panic("Foooooooood fight!");
          -- In the kernel source aha1542.c, after detecting a bad segment list