Re: PATCH: v:register value with clipboard=unnamed,unnamedplus

  • Ingo Karkat
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2011
      On 06-Feb-2011 14:38, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > They are in the todo list.

      Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
      both outdated:
      *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07

      Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat) understand
      that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with all those minor edits,
      but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org each day?

      -- regards, ingo

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2011
        Ingo Karkat wrote:

        > On 06-Feb-2011 14:38, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >
        > > They are in the todo list.
        >
        > Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
        > both outdated:
        > *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07
        >
        > Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat)
        > understand that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with
        > all those minor edits, but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org
        > each day?

        Before uploading runtime files I need to run a set of tests, takes a
        while. I try to do it more often, but well, doesn't always happen.

        201. When somebody asks you where you are, you tell them in which chat room.

      • H Xu
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2011
          On 2011/2/7 4:45, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

          > Ingo Karkat wrote:
          >
          >> On 06-Feb-2011 14:38, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          >>
          >>> They are in the todo list.
          >>
          >> Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
          >> both outdated:
          >> *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07
          >>
          >> Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat)
          >> understand that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with
          >> all those minor edits, but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org
          >> each day?
          >
          > Before uploading runtime files I need to run a set of tests, takes a
          > while. I try to do it more often, but well, doesn't always happen.

          Hello Bram,

          Does it require a set of test to rsync todo.txt only?

          Regards,
          Hong Xu
          2011/2/7

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 7, 2011
            Hong Xu wrote:

            > On 2011/2/7 4:45, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

            > >> Ah, okay. I had checked todo.txt in Mercurial and on ftp.vim.org, and they're
            > >> both outdated:
            > >> *todo.txt* For Vim version 7.3. Last change: 2011 Jan 07
            > >>
            > >> Do you keep an up-to-date version anywhere online? I can (somewhat)
            > >> understand that you don't want to clutter the Mercurial history with
            > >> all those minor edits, but how about rsync'ing todo.txt to ftp.vim.org
            > >> each day?
            > >
            > > Before uploading runtime files I need to run a set of tests, takes a
            > > while. I try to do it more often, but well, doesn't always happen.
            > >
            > Hello Bram,
            >
            > Does it require a set of test to rsync todo.txt only?

            I only push/upload the whole set of runtime files. I'm not going to
            make it more complicated.

            --
            panic("Foooooooood fight!");
            -- In the kernel source aha1542.c, after detecting a bad segment list