Multiple top-level window Todo

  • Atilla Filiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      Hello
      This is from :help todo

      7   When starting Vim several times, instantiate a Vim server, that allows
          communication between the different Vims.  Feels like one Vim running with
          multiple top-level windows.  Esp. useful when Vim is started from an IDE
          too.  Requires some form of inter process communication.

      Is there anybody already working on it. If not, I would be interested in seeing if I can do anything with it.

      --
      Atilla Filiz