javascript in is commented out when

  • tyru
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      Hi list.

      javascript in <!-- --> is commented out when the tag is "SCRIPT" (uppercase).
      (*I* don't use uppercase tag though...)
      because maybe <!-- --> works like html syntax even if it is in <script> tag.

      I made very ad-hoc patch to fix it.
      but I don't understand why this fixes this problem
      even if there is "syn case ignore" at the top of the file...
      I hope that great vimmer will send more sophisticated patch here ;)