Re: Remove some unnecessary type casting in vim's source file

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2010
      Hong Xu wrote:

      > The attached file removes some unnecessary type casting in vim's
      > source file by replacing abs function with labs function.

      This uses the labs() function. This currently is not used in the Vim
      source code. I wonder if it is just as widespread as abs(). Would
      there be some old systems that does have abs() but not labs()?

      36. You miss more than five meals a week downloading the latest games from
      Apogee.

    • H Xu
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2010
        Hi Bram,

        labs is in the c89 standard. Is it widespread enough?

        Hong Xu
        2010/12/22