Re: Suggestion to clean up the sourceforge project page

  • Philippe Vaucher
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
      > But you can still access the project page directly at:
      >
      > https://sourceforge.net/projects/vim/
      >
      > The advice re: "how to get help" is from:
      >
      > https://sourceforge.net/projects/vim/support
      >
      > Probably a default project setting.

      Yes I'm talking about these pages.
      I'm also concerned that the CVS/SVN seems to be out of date, but maybe
      I'm wrong.

      Philippe

    • Benjamin R. Haskell
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
        On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Philippe Vaucher wrote:

        >> But you can still access the project page directly at:
        >>
        >> https://sourceforge.net/projects/vim/
        >>
        >> The advice re: "how to get help" is from:
        >>
        >> https://sourceforge.net/projects/vim/support
        >>
        >> Probably a default project setting.
        >

        > Yes I'm talking about these pages.
        > I'm also concerned that the CVS/SVN seems to be out of date, but maybe
        > I'm wrong.

        See: http://www.vim.org/sources.php

        CVS / SVN only contain pre-7.3

        Current development uses Mercurial via Google Code:
        http://code.google.com/p/vim/source/list

        --
        Best,
        Ben