Bug fix for ses_put_fname()

  • Peter Odding
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      Hi list,

      After changing my session.vim* plug-in to use :mksession and using the
      plug-in for a while I found that :mksession sometimes fails to properly
      escape filenames in session scripts. I'm attaching a Vim script that
      should demonstrate the problem when executed like this in Vim 7.3:

      $ vim -u NONE --noplugin -NS mksession-E16-bug.vim

      I'm also attaching a patch against the latest Vim 7.3 which fixes the
      problem for me, however I don't know whether it's the best approach.

      - Peter Odding

      * http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3150