Re: [Suggestion]: Use different colors to make :dig output more readable

  • Milan Vancura
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2010
      > The script consists of two parts. One enables Unicode completion of
      > either Unicode Codepoints or Unicode Names using Ctrl-X_Ctrl_U and the
      > other part is using digraph completion using Ctrl-X_Ctrl_C (think of
      > char). For the digraph completion, if you want a with acute you press a
      > and afterwards Ctrl-X_Ctrl_C and the omnicompletion popup presents all
      > glyphs, that are available using 'a' and any second character. (see also
      > the help, that comes with the plugin)

      Thank you for pointing me to the right direction, Christian!

      I still don't understand the unicode part of the script, how to use effectively
      the '2-char-grep-of-unicode-list'. But the digraph part works. The problem was
      that <C-X><C-C> mapping does not work in my vim 7.1 and that confused me. I
      remapped it to <F2> and it started to work. It's much more comfortable than
      the full list od :dig command. Thank you for it!

      Milan