CSS syntax highlight problems with custom iskeyword

  • Michal Kurgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hello vimmers!

      I did spot that "setlocal iskeyword+=-" breaks syntax highlight for css (and
      derived sass). I am using this iskeyword modification to improve behaviour of
      word completion and word selection for these file types.

      Attached a patch to css.vim that fixes this for font-*, small-* and
      background-* attributes, by adjusting position of end word elements.

      --
      Michal Kurgan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
        Michal Kurgan wrote:

        > Hello vimmers!
        >
        > I did spot that "setlocal iskeyword+=-" breaks syntax highlight for css (and
        > derived sass). I am using this iskeyword modification to improve behaviour of
        > word completion and word selection for these file types.
        >
        > Attached a patch to css.vim that fixes this for font-*, small-* and
        > background-* attributes, by adjusting position of end word elements.

        Looks good to me.

        --
        System administrators are just like women: You can't live with them and you
        can't live without them.