Windows installer now works on both 32 and 64 bit systems

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      I have included a patch from George Reilly to set registry keys with
      library functions instead of a registry script. This now works on both
      32 bit and 64 bit MS-Windows systems. The "Edit with Vim" context menu
      also works now.

      I verified this on a 32 bit Windows XP system and a 64 bit Windows 7
      system. There might still be problems on other systems.

      You can get a snapshot of the Windows binary here:
      ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/unstable/pc/gvim73a.exe

      Let us know if you notice any problems.

      --
      MAN: You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms,
      son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king,