SKIP_GTK still in configure.in

  • björn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hi,

      I've just pulled the latest hg changeset and noticed that ./configure
      is acting a bit strange. Turns out there is still one occurrence of
      SKIP_GTK in configure.in that should be SKIP_GTK2. In my configure.in
      it's around line 1940 but this is for the MacVim so the line number
      will differ. The offending line looks like this:

      if test -z "$SKIP_ATHENA" -o -z "$SKIP_NEXTAW" -o -z "$SKIP_MOTIF" -o
      -z "$SKIP_GTK"; then

      Björn

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
        Björn Winckler wrote:

        > I've just pulled the latest hg changeset and noticed that ./configure
        > is acting a bit strange. Turns out there is still one occurrence of
        > SKIP_GTK in configure.in that should be SKIP_GTK2. In my configure.in
        > it's around line 1940 but this is for the MacVim so the line number
        > will differ. The offending line looks like this:
        >
        > if test -z "$SKIP_ATHENA" -o -z "$SKIP_NEXTAW" -o -z "$SKIP_MOTIF" -o
        > -z "$SKIP_GTK"; then

        That's easy to fix. Thanks for reporting the problem.

        --
        Edison's greatest achievement came in 1879, when he invented the
        electric company. Edison's design was a brilliant adaptation of the