[patch] doc typos

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hi

      Attached patch fixes several typos in help files.

      While updating vim73 translations, I also noticed an error E000:

      $ grep E000 *.c
      memline.c: EMSG2(_("E000: %s is encrypted and this version of Vim does
      not support encryption"), mfp->mf_fname);

      -- Dominique

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2010
        Dominique Pelle wrote:

        > Attached patch fixes several typos in help files.

        Thanks, I'll include them.

        > While updating vim73 translations, I also noticed an error E000:
        >
        > $ grep E000 *.c
        > memline.c: EMSG2(_("E000: %s is encrypted and this version of Vim does
        > not support encryption"), mfp->mf_fname);

        I'll give it a number and add a tag in the help files.

        265. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that
        they do not have e-mail addresses.