Re: RFE: wrap to previous indent

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30 8:37 AM
      On Jun 29, 10:37 pm, "Benjamin R. Haskell" <v...@...> wrote:
      > On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Ben Fritz wrote:
      >
      > > None of the definitions above seem to apply to your request.
      >
      > It's on the Wikipedia page you linked:
      >
      > """
      > RFE may mean:
      >
      > [...]
      > - Request for enhancement, in software development

      Thanks. I'm not sure how I missed that.

      By the way, if I sounded a little rude, I apologize. I meant to have a
      question before those links. I was only asking what "RFE" meant to
      satiate my own curiosity; I was not trying to point out any problems,
      I was pretty sure the OP knew what he was talking about.

      Right before hitting "send" in gmail I accidentally hit some crazy key
      combination that my browser interpreted in a way that sent me to
      google's home page. I'm not sure what I did, but I lost the message,
      and apparently I retyped it in too much of a hurry.