Re: Patch 7.2.441

  • Christian Brabandt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      On Mon, May 31, 2010 10:44 am, Andy Wokula wrote:
      > Am 30.05.2010 16:55, schrieb Bram Moolenaar:
      >> Patch 7.2.441
      >> Problem: When using ":earlier" undo information may be wrong.
      >> Solution: When changing alternate branches also adjust b_u_oldhead.
      >> Files: src/undo.c
      >
      > I also observed strange behaviour with g+ and g-, at times I wasn't able
      > to go back. First thought was always "omg data lost!", but after taking
      > further steps I WAS able to go back again ... strange. I couldn't
      > reproduce it, otherwise I would have reported. Hopefully these problems
      > are gone now!

      I have observed inconsistencies when working on my plugin histwin.
      Sometimes, changenr() reported 3 or 4 but I couldn't get back further. But
      I couldn't reproduce it, otherwise I would have reported it too.

      I haven't had time to neither test the actual 7.3 nor 7.2.441 thouroughly,
      but hope, that these problems are now solved.

      regards,
      Christian