Re: [patch] fixed compilation warnings on Linux x86_64

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 6:13 AM
      Dominique Pelle wrote:

      > When compiling Vim-7.3a 2221:f5bd6753cdc4 on Linux x86_64
      > with gcc-4.5.0, I see the following warnings:
      >
      > undo.c: In function =91u_read_undo=92:
      > undo.c:945:24: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
      > undo.c:946:24: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
      > undo.c:947:28: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
      > undo.c:948:28: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
      > undo.c:879:10: warning: ignoring return value of =91fread=92, declared
      > with attribute warn_unused_result
      >
      > Warnings at lines 945, 946, 947, 948 were introduced recently
      > in changeset 2207:120502692d82.
      >
      > Attached patch silences the warnings.

      Thanks, I'll include it. We can use the same error as just above.

      If you work on the undo code, please sync first. I moved some things
      around. I'm going to check all the code for proper working, there might
      be a few details wrong.

      --
      An actual excerpt from a classified section of a city newspaper:
      "Illiterate? Write today for free help!"