git repositories update

  • Markus Heidelberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Just a short notification.

      The feature branches in vim_extended are now based on 'vim-with-runtime'
      instead of plain 'vim'. Since the official Mercurial repository also
      includes the latest runtime files, this makes sense now.
      (Inspired by the Lech's new feature branch feat/tagfunc, which he based
      on vim-with-runtime)

      Because of this I have deleted the branches 'vim', 'vim-runtime' and
      'vim-messages' from vim_extended, they are not updated any more.
      To get rid of them, do:

      $ git remote prune origin

      They are still available in vim_mainline, 'vim-with-runtime' is still
      based on them.

      For people who don't understand a word of what I'm writing:
      http://repo.or.cz/w/vim_mainline.git
      http://repo.or.cz/w/vim_extended.git