Re: Unsubscrible vim_dev

  • Mark Manning
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2010
      Then maybe he should have bought the game of Scrabble? You know - just
      for the rabble to dabble in.

      On 5/1/2010 6:49 PM, Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
      > John Beckett wrote:
      >> Simson Liu wrote:
      >>> I have subscrible the list with new gmail box. But I can't
      >>> unsubscrible the list with my current work mail box. I have
      >>> sent the vim-dev-unsubscribe@... the empty mail message
      >>> many times, but have no any effect.
      >>
      >> So other managers don't have to look, I have done the unsubscribe.
      >
      > But what if he didn't want to unsubscribe, but wanted to unscribble? :)
      >
      > Chip Campbell

    • Simson Liu
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2010

        > >> I have subscrible the list with new gmail box. But I can't
        > >> unsubscrible the list with my current work mail box. I have
        > >> sent the vim-dev-unsubscribe@... the empty mail message
        > >> many times, but have no any effect.
        > >>

        > > So other managers don't have to look, I have done the unsubscribe.
        > >

        > But what if he didn't want to unsubscribe, but wanted to
        > unscribble? :)

        Sorry for my poor english, but I can still receive mail from the list.
        Please help me to unsubscribe!

        Thansk.

      • John Beckett
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2010
          Simson Liu wrote:
          > I can still receive mail from the list.

          I have tried again, and have responded directly to Simson.

          I'm just replying here to let others know that I have acted.

          John