Unsubscrible vim_dev

  • Simson Liu
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hello list, please help me.

      Thanks.

    • John Beckett
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2010
        Simson Liu wrote:
        > I have subscrible the list with new gmail box. But I can't
        > unsubscrible the list with my current work mail box. I have
        > sent the vim-dev-unsubscribe@... the empty mail message
        > many times, but have no any effect.

        So other managers don't have to look, I have done the unsubscribe.

        John

      • Charles E Campbell Jr
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1 4:49 PM
          John Beckett wrote:
          > Simson Liu wrote:
          >
          >> I have subscrible the list with new gmail box. But I can't
          >> unsubscrible the list with my current work mail box. I have
          >> sent the vim-dev-unsubscribe@... the empty mail message
          >> many times, but have no any effect.
          >>

          > So other managers don't have to look, I have done the unsubscribe.

          But what if he didn't want to unsubscribe, but wanted to unscribble? :)

          Chip Campbell

        • Mark Manning
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2 8:43 AM
            Then maybe he should have bought the game of Scrabble? You know - just
            for the rabble to dabble in.

            On 5/1/2010 6:49 PM, Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
            > John Beckett wrote:
            >> Simson Liu wrote:
            >>> I have subscrible the list with new gmail box. But I can't
            >>> unsubscrible the list with my current work mail box. I have
            >>> sent the vim-dev-unsubscribe@... the empty mail message
            >>> many times, but have no any effect.
            >>
            >> So other managers don't have to look, I have done the unsubscribe.
            >
            > But what if he didn't want to unsubscribe, but wanted to unscribble? :)
            >
            > Chip Campbell

          • Simson Liu
            Message 5 of 6 , May 4 11:22 PM

              > >> I have subscrible the list with new gmail box. But I can't
              > >> unsubscrible the list with my current work mail box. I have
              > >> sent the vim-dev-unsubscribe@... the empty mail message
              > >> many times, but have no any effect.
              > >>

              > > So other managers don't have to look, I have done the unsubscribe.
              > >

              > But what if he didn't want to unsubscribe, but wanted to
              > unscribble? :)

              Sorry for my poor english, but I can still receive mail from the list.
              Please help me to unsubscribe!

              Thansk.

            • John Beckett
              Message 6 of 6 , May 5 12:31 AM
                Simson Liu wrote:
                > I can still receive mail from the list.

                I have tried again, and have responded directly to Simson.

                I'm just replying here to let others know that I have acted.

                John