Re: VS 2010 RC1 patch

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
      George V. Reilly wrote:

      > The attached patch makes Vim 72.376 build cleanly with the RC1 build
      > of Visual Studio 2010, targeting Win32 and Win64.
      >
      > Updated binaries can be downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/vim-win326=
      > 4/

      Thanks. I'll look into it soon.

      On my new Windows 7 system I noticed some strange problems after
      startup, such as Tab not working. Anybody notice something similar?

      --
      GALAHAD hurries to the door and pushes through it. As he leaves the room
      we CUT TO the reverse to show that he is now in a room full of bathing