Re: Windows build issue with (strawberry) perl

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010
      > Does anyone else see this problem? Same issue with Active State's Perl
      > distro, can Perl 5.10 not be dynamically linked with gVim (on
      > Windows)?

      I happened to run on this issue too. It seems Perl 5.10 added a new
      function thus breaking +perl/dyn build. Attached patch should fix
      that.

      --
      Sergey Khorev
      http://sites.google.com/site/khorser

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2010
        Sergey khorev wrote:

        > > Does anyone else see this problem? Same issue with Active State's Perl
        > > distro, can Perl 5.10 not be dynamically linked with gVim (on
        > > Windows)?
        >
        > I happened to run on this issue too. It seems Perl 5.10 added a new
        > function thus breaking +perl/dyn build. Attached patch should fix
        > that.

        Thanks. I'll check it out next week.

        --
        Some of the well know MS-Windows errors:
        EMEMORY Memory error caused by..., eh...