Re: Conflicting definitions for tgoto(), etc. when cross-building.

  • Xavier de Gaye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Philip A. Prindeville wrote:

      > That's correct. My CFLAGS includes:
      >
      > ... -isystem $(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include ...
      >
      > so that the script can't make assumptions about grabbing anything out of /usr/include.
      >
      > I'm guessing that whatever CFLAGS I pass to configure's environment aren't being passed along to the script?

      Try setting EXTRA_DEFS to the compiler option that sets the system
      directory of your header files (-isystem $(STAGING_DIR)/usr/include).

      Vim Makefile runs osdef.sh to build auto/osdef.h with OSDEF_CFLAGS.
      OSDEF_CFLAGS does not include CFLAGS (see comment in Makefile).
      OSDEF_CFLAGS includes EXTRA_DEFS which is not defined by default in
      the Makefile.
      OSDEF_CFLAGS (and therefore EXTRA_DEFS) is passed to osdef.sh as an
      option to the compiler, whose output is parsed to generate
      auto/osdef.h.

      Xavier