Re: [patch] tex syntax: supports comment in environment options

  • Johann Felix Soden
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2009
      Charles Campbell wrote:
      > Johann Felix Soden wrote:
      > > The TeX-syntax highlighting does not detect comments in optional
      > > arguments to environments, e.g.:
      > >
      > > \begin{myenv}[ % here the options
      > > ]
      > > \end{myenv}
      > >
      > > The attached patch solves the problem.
      > >

      > Thank you for the patch! I went through syntax/tex.vim and included
      > texComment in a few more places, too. Please try
      > http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#vimlinks_syntax
      > (tex.vim.gz) out.

      Thank you very much. I could not find any problem with the new version.

      But I found one more missing comment possibility:
      \includegraphics[% comment..
      is not supported yet. Adding texInputFileOpt to the "contains" list of
      the related "syn match texInputFile" solves the problem.

      Best regards,
      Johann Felix Soden