[patch] free memory for :lmap :xmap :menutranslate when built with -DEXITFREE

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hi

      I built Vim-7.2.284 with -DEXITFREE and I see that memory allocated from
      ":lmap", ":xmap" and ":menutranslate" is not freed before exiting.

      Attached patch fixes it.

      It's not severe since it's not a real leak and Vim is no built with -DEXITFREE
      by default. But fixing reduces false alarms when searching for real memory
      leaks.

      Cheers
      -- Dominique

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Dominique Pelle wrote:

        > I built Vim-7.2.284 with -DEXITFREE and I see that memory allocated from
        > ":lmap", ":xmap" and ":menutranslate" is not freed before exiting.
        >
        > Attached patch fixes it.
        >
        > It's not severe since it's not a real leak and Vim is no built with
        > -DEXITFREE by default. But fixing reduces false alarms when searching
        > for real memory leaks.

        Thanks again.

        --
        Living on Earth includes an annual free trip around the Sun.