set path, length

  • mobi phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hello,

      I added recently some additional directories to the search path. However
      headers were not found.. I looked at the set path, and see that it is truncated.

      Then I went to the help it says:

      "The maximum length is limited. How much depends on the system, mostly
      it is something like 256 or 1024 characters."

      However in my case 4000 characters fit, but I need more.

      Two questions:

      1. Would it be straightforward to increase from 4000 to even more
      (eventually unlimited?)
      2. would it not make sense to update the help

      --
      rgrds,
      mobi phil

      being mobile, but including technology