Re: omni for CTRL-]

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2009
      On 05/10/09 13:58, Christophe-Marie Duquesne wrote:

      > I don't know who is working on that. But I can give you a tip I use in
      > C++: I use cscope and the cscopequickfix option, which enables me to
      > cycle on virtual methods with :cnext and :cprevious. Using the plugin
      > cscope_map.vim, I think you can tweak your vimrc to get what you want.

      About using cscope (including 'cscopequickfix' and without any
      nonstandard plugin), I've put up yesterday a proposed Vim Tip based on
      my own practice, and covering mostly what I felt was missing in ":help
      if_cscop.txt": http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Cscope

      It may be more general than what the OP was looking for, of course.

      Manual, n.:
      A unit of documentation. There are always three or more on a
      given item. One is on the shelf; someone has the others. The
      information you need in in the others.
      -- Ray Simard