Launching multiple Vim from CPP

  • saRi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi vim-dev,
      I am developing an application to send commands to Vim application. My
      code is in CPP, developed using MSVS2005. My application will launch a
      Vim application, create a connection through Vim OLE, and then send
      some commands to Vim app. Currently, I am only able to generate one
      pair working in one machine. My application is able to launch one Vim
      only. The subsequent generation of Vim is failed. Below is my code to
      launch Vim.

      HRESULT hr;
      IClassFactory* pICF = NULL;
      IVim* pIVim = NULL;
      hr = CoGetClassObject(__uuidof(Vim),CLSCTX_ALL,
      NULL,IID_IClassFactory,(void**)&pICF);

      Can anybody enlighten me on this matter? Thank you.