syntax/zsh.vim

  • Will Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      I never got a reply from the script maintainer about this issue, so I'm sending this to vim-dev.

      I just noticed that the zsh syntax file doesn't highlight process substitutions =(...), <(...), or >(...) like it does $(...).  To fix, just replace the following:

      syn region zshSubst matchgroup=zshSubstDelim transparent start='\$(' skip='\\)' end=')' contains=TOP

      with:

      syn region zshSubst matchgroup=zshSubstDelim transparent start='[$=<>](' skip='\\)' end=')' contains=TOP

      --
      Will Gray
      Nashville, TN