tag v-7-2-203 is missing in CVS

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2009
      Hi. I just noticed that tag "v-7-2-203" is missing in CVS:

      $ cd vim7/src
      $ cvs log version.c
      RCS file: /cvsroot/vim/vim7/src/version.c,v
      Working file: version.c
      head: 1.855
      branch:
      locks: strict
      access list:
      symbolic names:
      v7-2-209: 1.855
      v7-2-208: 1.854
      v7-2-207: 1.853
      v7-2-206: 1.852
      v7-2-205: 1.851
      v7-2-204: 1.850 <---- tag v7-2-203 is missing?!
      v7-2-202: 1.848
      v7-2-201: 1.847

      -- Dominique

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
        Dominique Pelle wrote:

        > Hi. I just noticed that tag "v-7-2-203" is missing in CVS:
        >
        > $ cd vim7/src
        > $ cvs log version.c
        > RCS file: /cvsroot/vim/vim7/src/version.c,v
        > Working file: version.c
        > head: 1.855
        > branch:
        > locks: strict
        > access list:
        > symbolic names:
        > v7-2-209: 1.855
        > v7-2-208: 1.854
        > v7-2-207: 1.853
        > v7-2-206: 1.852
        > v7-2-205: 1.851
        > v7-2-204: 1.850 <---- tag v7-2-203 is missing?!
        > v7-2-202: 1.848
        > v7-2-201: 1.847

        For unknown reasons the script that tags files sometimes hangs and I
        have to kill it. It's a bit annoying, because I usually find out by the
        time I want to send out the next patch and don't want to sit waiting for
        more tagging (which can hang again).

        I didn't think these tags are all that important.

        --
        Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache,
        but teach him to program computers and you give him the power