[patch] fixed compilation warning on cygwin

  • Dominique PellĂ©
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2009
      When compiling vim-7.2.196 on Cygwin, I see the following
      compilation warning:

      xxd.c: In function `main':
      xxd.c:607: warning: implicit declaration of function `setmode'

      Function setmode() is declared in /usr/include/io.h but io.h
      is not included for cygwin. Attached patch fixes it.

      -- Dominique

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2009
        Dominique Pelle wrote:

        > When compiling vim-7.2.196 on Cygwin, I see the following
        > compilation warning:
        >
        > xxd.c: In function `main':
        > xxd.c:607: warning: implicit declaration of function `setmode'
        >
        > Function setmode() is declared in /usr/include/io.h but io.h
        > is not included for cygwin. Attached patch fixes it.

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        6. You refuse to go to a vacation spot with no electricity and no phone lines.