Make encryption more consistent in vim?

  • Wu, Yue
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 7:17 PM
      I like to use :X for simple not so secure files, and sometimes want to fetch
      some infos from it with readfile(), or :!echo some lines into it, but almost
      of vim's commands can't regornize if the file has been encryped by vim, so
      readfile() and others make no sense when in this condition, they just get the
      original garbled file, or append some garbled text into it, how to solve it?

      --
      Hi,
      Wu, Yue