Re: Incorrect working of 'dw' command in vim72

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Roman Chechulin wrote:

      > Hi,
      > i have the following problem:
      > if i type in vim "ÓÌÏ×Ï", then after first using 'dw'-command deletes
      > only char "Ó" (result is "ÌÏ×Ï"), after second use 'dw'-command result
      > is "Ï×Ï". This is a bug? Is there any way to solve this in current
      > version of vim?
      >
      > P.S.
      > I'm using Vim 7.2 on Windows. The result of ':set enc ?' is 'cp1251'.
      > If i execute set enc=utf-8, then 'dw'-command work properly, but in
      > status line and in dialog box (for example when delete buffer) i see
      > broken fonts.

      Most likely your 'iskeyword' option does not have the correct value.
      Or your environment isn't set up correctly, so that isalpha() doesn't
      work correctly for cp1251 (that's what is used for the '@' character in
      'iskeyword').

      --
      "I've been teaching myself to play the piano for about 5 years and now write
      most of my songs on it, mainly because I can never find any paper."