Proposed correction to one helpfile

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
      I suggest the attached help patch about "editing" the cmdline-window.

      "But don't you worry, its for a cause -- feeding global corporations
      paws."

    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
        On 04/04/09 19:21, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
        > I suggest the attached help patch about "editing" the cmdline-window.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Tony.

        oops, I didn't scroll far enough. Forget it (or maybe not, if it's worth
        adding the same warning about one screen height or so upward of where it
        already is).

        Brain, n.:
        The apparatus with which we think that we think.