Re: Bug with indentation of C code, and } in comments

  • James Vega
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:07:59PM +0200, Tony Mechelynck wrote:

      > On 02/04/09 07:38, Patrick Texier wrote:
      > >
      > > Le Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:58:56 -0700 (PDT), setog3@... a écrit dans
      > > le message
      > > <ae30e740-7460-4a24-b7c4-54346fa7e06e@...> :
      > >
      > >> I have some problems with indentation when there is some brace in
      > >> comment like in the two examples where we get this indentation :
      > >
      > > It is a known bug:
      > >
      > > :help todo.txt
      > > :3027
      >
      > Are you sure you have the latest version of todo.txt ? In the version
      > dated 2009 Mar 21 that line corresponds to ":help 'autosave'".

      It's line 3027 in the todo.txt that shipped with 7.2. It's line 3271 in
      the latest todo.txt on the ftp site.

      --
      James
    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        On 02/04/09 22:29, James Vega wrote:
        > On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:07:59PM +0200, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
        >>
        >> On 02/04/09 07:38, Patrick Texier wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Le Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:58:56 -0700 (PDT), setog3@... a écrit dans
        >>> le message
        >>> <ae30e740-7460-4a24-b7c4-54346fa7e06e@...> :

        >>> It is a known bug:
        >>>
        >>> :help todo.txt
        >>> :3027
        >>
        >> Are you sure you have the latest version of todo.txt ? In the version
        >> dated 2009 Mar 21 that line corresponds to ":help 'autosave'".
        >
        > It's line 3027 in the todo.txt that shipped with 7.2. It's line 3271 in
        > the latest todo.txt on the ftp site.

        The todo.txt which shipped with 7.2.0 is now obsolete. If you haven't
        yet updated your runtime files since then, you should. If you have a
        version of rsync installed, you can use that (see at the bottom of
        http://users.skynet.be/antoine.mechelynck/vim/compunix.htm under "From
        time to time, even if there are no new patches") or else you can use
        ftp, or maybe some other concurrent-versions update system.

        ARTHUR: Be quiet! I order you to shut up.
        OLD WOMAN: Order, eh -- who does he think he is?
        ARTHUR: I am your king!
        OLD WOMAN: Well, I didn't vote for you.
        PICTURES LTD