26 new messages in 6 topics - abridged

  • vim_dev group
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      vim_dev
      vim_dev@...

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev?hl=en

      Today's most active topics:

      * New features to vote on and sponsoring - 16 new
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/fe451e87972ca513?hl=en
      * (possibly known) bug with visual block and search&replace - 5 new
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/358a57fca4ab1359?hl=en
      * Patch to fix VC8 compiler warnings - 2 new
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/027c7bd8ccbdadc6?hl=en
      * Patch for Unix filename expansion to try out - 1 new
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/205aa3983304e6b2?hl=en
      * Patch 7.1.231 - 1 new
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/3b4c194abd9c029c?hl=en

      Active Topics
      -------------

      New features to vote on and sponsoring - 16 new
      ... Now I wonder why so may of you vote "make it possible to use Vim as a
      plugin in Eclipse"? Do you enjoy torturing us poor eclipse users? Just to
      clarify: we don't use Eclipse because we love to - we have to use Eclipse
      because it is a company strategic tool (At least I expect it is the case with
      quite a few of us + voters). And there you go - Wed, Jan 16 2008 1:28 am
      16 messages , 11 authors
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/fe451e87972ca513?hl=en

      Patch to fix VC8 compiler warnings - 2 new
      ...I've attached the latest Win64 patch, which builds cleanly for Win64 and
      Win32 on the VC 6, 7.1, 8, and 9 compilers, aka VS 98, 2003, 2005, and 2008.
      Done against 7.1.230. (And, yes, LONGLONG works fine on VC6/VS 98.) You can
      ignore the Python stuff for now, but I think the rest should be taken. The
      Python stuff uses the new 64-bit aware interfaces in - Wed, Jan 16 2008 1:43
      am
      2 messages , 1 author
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/027c7bd8ccbdadc6?hl=en

      (possibly known) bug with visual block and search&replace - 5 new
      Hi all, I know there are some issues with visual block behaving like visual
      lines sometimes, so this might just be somewhere in the future 'for free', but
      here goes anyway :) vim -u NONE -U NONE "type any text over a few lines <esc> <
      ctrl-v> ...If foo appears on the same line as, but outside of, the visual
      block, - Wed, Jan 16 2008 5:14 am
      5 messages , 4 authors
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/358a57fca4ab1359?hl=en

      Patch for Unix filename expansion to try out - 1 new
      ...If I'm not mistaken then this message came after the one about reproducing
      the problem. Also, I don't appear to be able to reproduce the problem with a
      quote in the directory name and a space in the file name. When 'shell' is "sh"
      or "bash". So I'll remove this from my todo list. Can always put it back when
      you - Wed, Jan 16 2008 6:31 am
      1 message, 1 author
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/205aa3983304e6b2?hl=en

      Patch 7.1.231 - 1 new
      ---------------------
      Patch 7.1.231 Problem: When shifting lines the change is acted upon multiple
      times. Solution: Don't have shift_line() call changed_bytes. Files: src/edit.c,
      src/ops.c, src/proto/edit.pro, src/proto/ops.pro *** ../vim-7.1.230/src/edit.
      c Mon Jan 14 20:11:37 2008 --- src/edit.c Mon Jan 14 20:06:43 2008 - Wed, Jan
      16 2008 12:55 pm
      1 message, 1 author
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/3b4c194abd9c029c?hl=en

      .nb files are Mathematica notebooks - 1 new
      Currently only *.m files are recognized as mma filetype (Mathematica). *.nb
      files can also be safely linked to the mma file type, as Mathematica notebooks
      just contain one big Mathematica expression. Of course one does not normally
      edit raw notebook files with a text editor, but syntax colouring is useful for
      reading them. - Wed, Jan 16 2008 1:57 pm
      1 message, 1 author
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/t/b308df62eb0ebcf2?hl=en

      To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_dev/subscribe?hl=en

      To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@...

      Google Groups: http://groups.google.com?hl=en