bug in omni completion popup menu when option 'splibelow' is set

  • Dominique Pelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi

      I observe a bug in Vim-7.2.128 with the omni-completion popup menu
      when the option 'splitbelow' is set (bug does not happen when
      'splitbelow' is not set).

      When pressing the <Down> key in the omni-completion menu,
      I see 2 pum: one above the current line and another one
      below the current line.

      This video illustrates the bug:

      http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/vim/bug-splitbelow-pum.avi

      I use Vim-7.2.128, with the omnicppcomplete-0.41 plugin and my
      .vimrc file can be found at:

      http://dominique.pelle.free.fr/.vimrc

      Regards
      -- Dominique