Tabbing in VisVim

  • Adam Slater
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just put together a small patch to add tab support to VisVim.  Enjoy!

       -- Adam Slater

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2009
        Adam Slater wrote:

        > I just put together a small patch to add tab support to VisVim. Enjoy!

        Thanks. Can a few people try it out and provide feedback?

        --
        Be thankful to be in a traffic jam, because it means you own a car.

      • dfishburn.vim@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2009
          >> I just put together a small patch to add tab support to VisVim. Enjoy!

          >Thanks. Can a few people try it out and provide feedback?

          Is the built when I do a standard gvim build or do I have to do something separate?

          Thanks,
          Dave