Re: browse() won't return value in gvim on Windows XP x64 edition

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
      On 05/02/09 09:38, 듀르 wrote:
      [...]
      > p.s. sorry, but I can't speak english well. do you understand my
      > messages?

      I don't know what kind of accent you have when you _speak_ English, but
      the English you _write_ is perfectly understandable.

      Me, however, I can neither speak, read, nor write Korean, so you're at
      least two up on me. It would be nice to know approximately how I should
      pronounce 〝듀르〟

      You'd better beat it. You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a
      taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a
      minute and a huff.
      -- Groucho Marx

    • Dewr
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
        Deurrr.

        'Dewr' is not a korean name. It does NOT mean something. I just made it randomly for my online life. just sounds good sound. :)
        It's good to call me 'Dewry' also.

        2009/2/6 Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@...>

        [...]

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
          On 06/02/09 01:15, Dewr wrote:
          > 2009/2/6 Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@...
          >> <mailto:antoine.mechelynck@...>>
          >>

          >> On 05/02/09 09:38, 듀르 wrote:
          >> [...]
          >> > p.s. sorry, but I can't speak english well. do you understand my
          >> > messages?
          >>
          >> I don't know what kind of accent you have when you _speak_ English, but
          >> the English you _write_ is perfectly understandable.
          >>
          >> Me, however, I can neither speak, read, nor write Korean, so you're at
          >> least two up on me. It would be nice to know approximately how I should
          >> pronounce 〝듀르〟
          >>

          >> Best regards,
          >> Tony.
          >>
          > Deurrr.
          >
          > 'Dewr' is not a korean name. It does NOT mean something. I just made it
          > randomly for my online life. just sounds good sound. :)
          > It's good to call me 'Dewry' also.

          Thanks.

          Boss, n.:
          According to the Oxford English Dictionary, in the Middle Ages
          the words "boss" and "botch" were largely synonymous, except that boss,
          in addition to meaning "a supervisor of workers" also meant "an
          ornamental stud."