PATCH: changing 'guifont' in console does not cause an unnecessary screen redraw

  • Lech Lorens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      The attached patch gets rid of the unnecessary screen redraw when
      'guifont', 'guifontset' or 'guifontwide' is set in Vim running in a console.

      --
      Cheers,
      Lech

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 5:44 AM
        Lech Lorens wrote:

        > The attached patch gets rid of the unnecessary screen redraw when
        > 'guifont', 'guifontset' or 'guifontwide' is set in Vim running in a
        > console.

        Thanks! Looks OK, except that I usually avoid variables with a negative
        name, as this leads to double negatives: "!dont_check". Using
        "check_redraw" with default TRUE is simpler.

        34. You laugh at people with 14400 baud modems.