[patch] buffer name "[Scratch]" not translated with gettext.

  • Dominique Pelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Buffer name "[Scratch]" is currently not translated with gettext.

      Attached patch fixes it.

      "[Scratch]" is the name of the buffer that you can see by doing
      this for example:

      $ vim -u NONE -c 'set bt=nofile laststatus=2'

      -- Dominique

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Dominique Pelle wrote:

        > Buffer name "[Scratch]" is currently not translated with gettext.
        >
        > Attached patch fixes it.
        >
        > "[Scratch]" is the name of the buffer that you can see by doing
        > this for example:
        >
        > $ vim -u NONE -c 'set bt=nofile laststatus=2'

        Thanks. Strange that this went unnoticed so far.

        --
        WOMAN: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous
        collective.