Re: Regression introduced in patch 7.2.50: fwrite() failures incorrectly checked

  • Bill McCarthy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2008
      On Sat 29-Nov-08 1:12pm -0600, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Dominique Pelle wrote:

      > Thanks for pinning this down. It does make sense, I'll include the
      > patch. I don't think any of the other fwrite() can have a zero size.

      I tried Make_ming.mak from Windows - test58 failed with
      patch level 55.

      With patch level 57 all went fine!

      I noted that for the testdir\ directory, all *.in, *.ok,
      Make_ming.mak, Make_vms.mms and main.aap are unix files. I
      changed these to ff=dos and windiff found no differences
      (except the .svn stuff).

      Bill