mksession and autochdir

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      As I discovered in this thread:

      http://groups.google.com/group/vim_use/browse_thread/thread/555d3194fcfbd94a

      The 'autochdir' option makes sessions created by mksession restore
      incorrectly.

      I think (though I have not seen the code for it) that this would be an
      easy thing to fix:

      1. At the top of every session file, set noautochdir.
      2. When creating a new session file, if autochdir is set, do not add
      "set autochdir" in its current location. Instead, at it at the very
      end of the script.

      The other problem sources mentioned in the linked thread may be more
      difficult to fix, though, so let's just fix this one for now.