Proposed change of MzScheme interface

  • Sergey Khorev
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm updating MzScheme interface to support newer versions of MzScheme,
      particularly, its new garbage collector.

      Due to recent changes it got difficult to have separate MzScheme
      namespace in each buffer so I'm thinking of removing those separate
      namespaces and using the global namespace.
      This will invalidate scripts which use the interface.

      If anybody cares about the interface please send me your objections.