Explore/ netrw plugin

  • bsandeep04@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2008
      Dear all,

      I recently installed ViM7.2 in my HOME directory to use new features
      in VIM.

      I'm facing some problems with file explore.
      I'm not able to see (*explore) commands in VIM.

      I'm also not able to see Mkvimball commands etc.

      Does anyone know this problem and solution to it?

      Please dole me know how can i solve this problem.

      Regards,
      Sandeep